Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why Didn't I Think Of That: Pool Noodles

I am in love with this idea.

Seriously...I was at TJ Maxx the other day looking at one set of boot inserts that cost $9.99. And when you have at minimum 10 pairs of boots that gets expensive.  Pool noodles? Well I'm not sure how much they cost but they have to be much less than $9.99 AND I can get a couple sets out of one noodle.

Now, if only I could find some of these bad boys. Unfortunately, in Nebraska we are out of the "pool" weather and the stores I've checked don't carry them. And even worse, you should see the looks I get from the store workers {store workers? Sounds so prehistoric, but what do you call them when they aren't clerks?} when I ask for them.

This is definitely on my to-do list.

Photo courtesy of Skyz Boutique




2 comments:

  1. Hey! I used the same idea off pinterest and want to let you know that I found pool noodles at Dollar Tree about a month ago...and they're cheap, 'cuz, you know, at Dollar Tree, everything's a dollar! I noticed they had some summer toys out, so asked about pool noodles - they had to get them from the back, but they had them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollar tree...didn't even think of checking there. I need more so I will absolutely check them out - thanks for the tip!

      Delete