Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas To Me!


So...I have been dying to pick out my new May Book ever since seeing them in my second fave magazine, People Stylewatch earlier this year. For a while, I tried to convince myself I didn't need one, but after pining over them for months, I took the plunge and picked out my new planner. Yes, I am down with the times and I use an electronic calendar for work, etc, but I always need a place to store birthdays, anniversaries, personal dates so I can see everything at a quick glance.

So....of course knowing my love for yellow....and chevron print....here is what I came up with.

My 2013 planner...LOVE

But, of course, knowing me I couldn't stop at just one. I need space to write down my stuff...my to-dos, my notes, the things going through my head...about work, life, baby, etc. So introducing...book #2. My notebook. 



Of course, I needed a notebook...because I'm probably the last person in the world who likes to
write my notes down and not rely on electronics for my thoughts.

I am so excited for these cute books to arrive in the mail...14-17 days cannot come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment